Penn Tank Lines - Trucking Jobs
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 23 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 2 yr(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 1 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will Not consider drivers with a Felony
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 7 years.
Penn Tank Lines Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Under 1k miles per week
- Time Home: Daily - Local Work
HOME DAILY - LOCAL WORK - A petroleum transport carriers that is proud to offer the delivery of a service that places Safety 1st.
*Are you tired of living in a truck as an OTR driver or owner operator?
* Tired of spending half of what you earn on meals/clothes and showers on the road, just to continue living in a truck?
* Tired of, when it's time to go to sleep, it's at a truck stop in the sleeper or putting your life in someone else's hands while they drive down some highway?
* Do you miss your family and friends because you are always gone?
* Are you tired of working for small wages with little or no benefits?
How about a Real Job that sends you Home to your own bed and family after:
EVERY SHIFT! - EVERYDAY!
If you answered Yes to any or all of the questions above, WE CAN HELP.
Our Drivers and Owner Operators enjoy the comfort of a set 4 or 5 day work week delivering petroleum products including gasoline and diesel fuel to locations such as convenient stores and truck stops throughout their local communities.
All Company Drivers or Owner Operators will go through a Paid Training period to provide knowledge of how to load/unload and transport these products Safely.
* Drive 2005 or Newer Day cab Freightliners
* Competitive Wages
* Local Work
* Home Daily
* Dedicated Customer base
* Low Premium Rates on Family Medical/Dental Ins.
* 401K Plan
* Extra Pay to be a Driver Trainer
* Paid Uniforms and Work Boots
* Paid Vacations (2-weeks after 1st year of service)
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Personal Days
* Paid Safety Meetings
* Opportunities to own you own business as an Owner Operator with our Lease Purchase Program (We help - start to finish - By financing with No Money Down - a truck from our fleet and providing support with the business plan needed to succeed).
* $5000 Sign On Bonus for O/O's with Fuel Hauling Experience.
* Local deliveries
* Home Daily
* Air Ride Trailers - We provide the trailer and inspections, tires, tags, repairs and preventative maintenance thereof.
* We pay the cargo and liability insurance on our trailers.
* Provide On-site refueling for tractor.
* Weekly Settlements with load sheet print out.
* National Purchasing Program that provides discount pricing for tires and parts, etc.
* Access to reasonable truck insurance from a company that insures most of our current Owner Operators.
* Comdata card service
* Opportunities to add drivers to existing trucks and/or additional trucks to current fleet.
* Same opportunities as offered to Company Drivers for the Lease Purchase Program.
* Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
* Must Have At Least 2 Years Verifiable Experience Driving An 18 Wheel Tractor Trailer.
* Must have HazMat and Tanker EndorsementsTo Begin Training
MVR History ** IN THE LAST 3 YEARS **
*At Fault Rear-End Accident *Reckless/Careless driving convictions
*License Suspension/Revocation for a Moving Violation
*Speeding Violation in Excess of (15 fifteen) MPH Over Posted Limit.
No More Than
*1 Preventable On Road Accident
*1 Moving Violation in Last 12 Months.
*3 Moving Violations in the Last 3 Years NO DUI/DWI Convictions during Last 7 Year
*Roll-Over Accident in a Commercial Vehicle on record.
*Previous Employment Related Positive Drug/Alcohol Test Results.
*Penn Tank Lines is Proud to be a Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer.