Averitt Express - Trucking Companies
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Students.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 23 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 6 month(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 2 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 3 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will Not consider drivers with a Felony
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 1 years.
- Hires solo and team truck drivers.
Averitt Express Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- 2,200 - 2,400 miles per week
- Time Home: 34-48 hours / week
At Averitt Express, we give our drivers something that other carriers simply cannot offer: CAREER OPTIONS. Because of the wide range of services that we provide, we are able to offer our drivers a variety of career opportunities. In 2005, 25% of our regional fleet drivers took advantage of these opportunities by transferring into local or dedicated positions.
With its long history of stability, variety of career paths and driver-friendly atmosphere, Averitt continues to set the industry standard for success on the road. From humble beginnings, the company has grown to be one of the nation's premier transportation providers.
If you're interested in a career with an employer that believes in promoting from within, then you should contact Averitt today!