Heartland Express - Truck Jobs
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Teams.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 22 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 9 month(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 3 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Hires solo and team truck drivers.
Heartland Express Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- 2200 - 2500 (4500 to 5500 for teams) miles per week
- Time Home: weekly (depending on division)
HIGH PAYING DRIVING JOBS
Even though we’re considered the industry leader for driver pay, we’re saying “thank you” to our drivers! We’re listening to our drivers’ needs and responding with the biggest pay increase in our company’s history!
- We’re making a significant commitment to our driver pay package!
- We’re raising our pay for all Fleets all divisions
- We’re adding to our Orientation Pay
- We’re increasing Short Haul Pay
- We’re doubling our pay for Refresher Training
- We’re going to pay Detention after 1 hour at a customer
- 401k with 50% match
NEWER THAN EVER EQUIPMENT
While many carriers have been struggling during the down economic times and holding on to old equipment, we have been busy building on our strengths and upgrading our fleet. This is important to our drivers for reliability, comfort, and most importantly - how it impacts their CSA scores with the Federal DOT. Whether you agree with CSA or not, it is here and affects our entire industry. Driving with Heartland Express will actually improve your personal CSA score, because our equipment is new and has a reputation for being among the least cited. In a measurement released by Bank of America, Heartland Express had the best CSA scores among peers.
GET IT DONE THEN GET IT HOME!
Heartland redesigned its operations around a regional freight strategy back in 1992 in order to keep drivers running closer to their homes and closer to shippers. This wasn't just a home-time claim, it was a strategy - and it defines the freight that we haul and the markets that we pursue. Heartland Express will get you home on a regular basis.
Heartland continues to have zero debt. The trucks are paid for, that means no truck payment. Our drivers are secure in knowing that their paycheck will always be there, and that the company makes decisions for the long-term in strength, not in desperation to meet a truck payment. The financial strength of Heartland Express is unmatched in the trucking industry. This gives Heartland the financial strength to offer exceptional pay to our drivers.