TMC - Truck Driving Jobs
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Students.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 23 yrs.
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 2 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will consider drivers with a Felony over 10 years.
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 10 years.
TMC Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Paid Weekly
- Per Diem
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- 2200 miles per week
- Time Home: Varies By Driver Home Location
Up to 2500.00 sign on bonus
TMC is the largest privately owned flatbed trucking company in the United States. With over 40 years in the flatbed industry, no other carrier has a stronger flatbed freight base or better reputation for delivering excellent service. If you are looking for a job as a flatbed driver drive for the best!
Drivers for TMC have choices, like how to get paid. We offer a traditional cents-per-mile package, but we also offer you the ability to be paid based on
your individual performance with our percentage pay program. This gives outstanding first year drivers the opportunity to earn up to 48 cents-per-mile.
We also offer great benefits, opportunities for career advancement and dedicated routes depending on where you live. We will train any driver who has no
flatbed experience if you want to drive for us and we do hire recent truck driving school graduates. We hire the best drivers and provide them with the
nicest equipment on the road. TMC drivers enjoy our fleet of late model Peterbilt tractors.
Why choose to drive for TMC over any other truck company?
- Culture Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. The quality and reputations of our drivers are our best reference.
- Safety At TMC we know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Training TMC is known for its state-of-the art, thorough training program. Our program is Department of Labor certified and Department of Veterans Affairs approved. This gives transitioning military the opportunity to draw on their education benefits for up to 18 months while in the apprenticeship phase at TMC.
- Reputation TMC is the standard bearer for flatbed companies. A TMC driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness and sharpness of our fleet, even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. The quality of TMCs drivers, equipment and service keep the best customers coming back to us day after day.
Connect with us Online: