Boyd Bros. Transportation, Inc. - Trucking Jobs
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Students.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 23 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 3 month(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 2 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will consider drivers with a Felony over 5 years.
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 5 years.
Boyd Bros. Transportation, Inc. Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Per Diem
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- 2000-22 miles per week
*NEW INCENTIVE BONUS PAY!
• 2˘/mile for company drivers
• 4˘/mile for lease purchase operators
*NEW TRUCKS ARE HERE! BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THIS YEAR BOYD IS REPLACING OVER 1/3 OF THE FLEET WITH NEW TRUCKS.
Boyd Bros. was voted Best Fleet to Drive For in 2010 by the Truckload Carriers Association
These states are not hiring students: NC, MD, NJ, SC, TX, VA
AL, LA, GA- Columbus to Perry to Augusta and North, MS- I-84 North opened up to new drivers
Northern, Midwest, & Southern Drivers, Ask about Our New Referral Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGE BENEFITS:
- Tarp Pay now at $26 per load
- With the 5 Star Bonus Plan and other incentives, you can average $ .54 per mile
- Up to $5000 Sign On Bonus depending on experience. Call to see if you qualify!
“FIVE STAR” MPG BONUS PROGRAM:
With Speed Rewards - Truck Speed will be set up to 67 MPH
Five Star Qualifications
Owner Operators - Start as high as 99 cpm + 100% fuel surcharge
Lease/Purchase - Start as high as 99 cpm + 100% fuel surcharge
Sign-On Bonus $1,000 School Tuition Program
BOYD BROS. TRANSPORTATION IS GIVING PEOPLE SOMETHING GOOD TO TALK ABOUT! With so many achievements, including being named the Best Fleet to Drive for in 2010 by the TCA, Boyd is the ideal career home for all drivers. We continue to offer a strong package including great pay, regular home time, awesome benefits, and new equipment arriving daily. With over a decade of exceeding safety standards, we are educating and supporting our drivers through CSA 2010 initiatives. Our fleet managers and recruiters continue to be ranked by our driving fleet as some of the best out there, and our management team works hard every day to ensure the company, and its drivers, are successful. With over 155 Million Mile drivers, and industry low turnover, Boyd Bros. is the home of professional, career-oriented drivers. Call us today!
Read more on our blog