J.B. Hunt Transport - CDL Transport Company
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 21 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 6 month(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A, B.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 0 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will consider drivers with a Felony over 10 years.
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 5 years.
- Hires solo and team truck drivers.
J.B. Hunt Transport Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Per Diem
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Time Home: Varies by driving job
At J.B. Hunt we know trucking and we know what matters to you. We understand that home time, a steady paycheck and benefits are not just important, they’re a necessity. That’s why over 95% of our driving jobs are local or regional—getting you home daily, weekly or bi-weekly—and the top 25% of our fleet averages $64,700 per year! We also offer benefit options to all full time company drivers and their families.
J.B. Hunt Transport started over 50 years ago in Arkansas and has grown into one of the largest trucking companies in the United States. We have many opportunities for company drivers, including Intermodal, Dedicated and Truckload. We also have owner operator openings and a Lease Purchase program that allows drivers to buy their own trucks.
Experience the J.B. Hunt Difference, call 1-877-671-72044 or click here more information.