Butler Transport, Inc. - CDL Trucking Jobs
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 23 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 2 yr(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 2 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 10 years.
- Hires solo and team truck drivers.
- Household Goods
Butler Transport, Inc. Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Per Diem
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- 2800-3000 miles per week
- Time Home: Out 14 to 21 days
Sign on bonus paid out within the first 4 weeks!
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at Butler Transport. We feel strongly that we have a great opportunity to extend to our drivers.
Since our inception in 1988, we have built a reputation of providing our customers with dependable high-quality transportation services. Headquartered in Kansas City, Kansas, Butler Transport continues to set itself apart from the competition by being truly committed to providing the absolute best for its driver associates. This commitment has allowed us to recruit, and more importantly retain, some of the best driver associates in the industry. As company President George Butler stated, “ We found out a long time ago that it takes quality drivers to make a quality company.”
So if you consider your self a top-notch driver, and would enjoy the opportunity to work for a company that measures its success by first looking at the success of its employees- then you owe it to yourself to give Butler Transport a call.
- Class A CDL
- 2 Years OTR Experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Great Pay Package / Per Diem Pay
- 2012 and newer International Pro-Star+, Freightliners
- E-Z Pass / Pre-Pass
- 100% APU Equipped
- Health / Life / Dental Cafeteria Plan / Prescription Plan
- Home Time Policy / Vacation Pay
- Passenger Policy
- 100% Lumper Pay
- No Touch Policy
- Cash Advances
- 24-Hour Support
- Layover Pay / Stop Pay
- Safety & Longevity Awards
- Qualcomm with truck route navigation, and E-Logs
- Scheduled Pay Raises
- And Much More…
To Apply with Butler Transportation
Call us at 800-528-7825 or visit our web site at www.ButlerTransport.com
Director of Recruiting
Butler Transport, Inc.
347 N. James ST.