USA Truck - Truck Job
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Students.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 23 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 0 yrs.
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 2 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 2 accidents in the last 3 years.
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 7 years.
- Hires solo and team truck drivers.
USA Truck Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Per Diem
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
NEW: Choose Your Own Hometime! Excellent Opportunities for Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Along with our recent pay increase, USA Truck is also offering our drivers an opportunity to choose your own hometime and location. We know how important it is to get home when you want to, call to find out how you can earn great money and get home when you want with USA Truck.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers, get paid what you’re really worth and get home on time!
Are you an Experienced Class A CDL Driver? With our recent pay increase and our new "Choose Your Hometime" program, there's no better time to join USA Truck! As one of the top carriers in the trucking industry, we're leading the way in pay, benefits, safety and more. Performance bonuses, extra stop/detention pay and incentives for mentoring new drivers are just a few ways we reward our experienced drivers for their time and talent. Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business – see for yourself!
- Loyalty & referral bonuses
- Choose your hometime & location
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Ask about our Rewards Program!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Students and recent grads welcome!
- Paid vacation grows with experience
You can also increase your earnings and grow your career by becoming a mentor!
Our improved driver support systems are the best an experienced driver could ask for.
Good experienced drivers make fewer mistakes. It's only fair that you're rewarded for saving this company money. That's why you'll receive performance pay for driving safe and for being smart about maintenance. And these aren't just empty promises that you have to wait years for. If you like helping the next generation succeed, we can upgrade you to a trainer and you'll see a huge jump in pay.
We’re proud of our history. We’re excited for the future. And we want you with us.
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced drivers. While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL grads, we're looking to bring in drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.