Mesilla Valley Transportation - CDL Trucking Jobs
- Looking for qualified Company Drivers.
- Minimum Age Requirement is 21 yrs.
- Required OTR Experience is 1 yr(s).
- Drivers need CDL classe(s): A.
- Allowed 3 tickets in the last 3 years.
- Will consider drivers with a Felony over 5 years.
- Will consider drivers with a DUI over 5 years.
- Hires solo and team truck drivers.
Mesilla Valley Transportation Hiring Area
Insurance and Benefits
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Weekly
- Per Diem
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Vacation
- Teams Average to 5500-6000 miles per week miles per week
- Time Home: Flexible
TAKE the MVT CHALLENGE!
As one of the largest locally-owned transportation providers in Western Texas and Southern New Mexico, we specialize in time sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Our drivers average $45 - $55k annually and pay is based on experience. Drivers enjoy driving our late-model, well-kept equipment and the home time and driving opportunities are excellent!
Show Us Your Full Potential, and WE'LL SHOW YOU THE MONEY!
$4,000 SPLIT TEAM SIGN-ON BONUS $2,000 SOLO SIGN-ON BONUS
CALL 888.831.1183 FOR DETAILS
- Avg. yearly driver pay $45-$55k earnings based on experience.
- $4000 Team Sign-On Bonus
- $2000 Solo Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Orientation
- $25,000 year-end bonus...BEST FUEL MILEAGE!
- Incentive Bonus
- Fuel Bonus Program
- Flexible home time and length of haul
- Plenty of freight to keep you busy
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Company paid health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance available
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Rider Policy
- Additional 2 cents per mile after one year anniversary, with a minimum of 120,000 annual miles (teams split)
- Quarterly NEW CAR give-away...and safety bonuses.
- Must have minimum 12 months experience within previous 24 months
- Minimum age is 21
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years ľany vehicle
- With no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 18 months -any vehicle
- No DUI / DWI within last 5 years prior to qualification
- No felony convictions within previous 5 years prior to qualification
- No CHARGEABLE / AVOIDABLE accidents within previous 3 years to qualification
- Cannot have been terminated from a DOT regulated employer for unsatisfactory safety performance
- No load abandonments or cargo / equipment losses reported by a prior DOT regulated employer
- No FMCSA (DOT) related drug or alcohol testing policy violations
- Must meet all DOT driver qualification regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid DOT physical
- All rehires must be approved by all Departments before being re-qualified