Starck Van Lines - Become a part of our winning team!
Professional Van Operators, Owner Operators, or Company Class A CDL Drivers. We are currently seeking drivers. Owner operators or CDL drivers must adhere to company safety programs, remain compliant with all DOT regulations and have the ability to complete the necessary paperwork
accurately and completely. Peak season for household goods is from April til October. Drivers will be on the road the majority of the time during this period. We do try to get drivers home for R&R once a month. Company drivers are paid with weekly advances. Per diem is available for company drivers only. Owner Operators are paid by a % of the line haul + fuel surcharge etc.
- Must have 6 months to 1 year of experience packing & loading household goods
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a minimum of 1 year driving experience
- Must meet requirements of our Insurance Company for MVR check
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to work as an independent business owner
- Must be able to manage crews
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test as well as company random drug testing
- Must remain compliant with all DOT regulations
- Must be able to physically complete the tasks required for this position (lifting up to 75 lbs, pushing/pulling up to 150 lbs, climbing ladders, etc.)
Please talk to dispatch about pay during the interview process